Kingspan investing in TreeTops to accelerate global sales
of acoustic solutions.
The listed construction group Kingspan – an Irish based multinational – has agreed to acquire
a stake and invest equity in TreeTops Trading A/S. The transaction is now subject to regulatory
TreeTops is a European supplier of FibroTech acoustic solutions for walls and ceilings as well as
Kirkedal composite wood products for terraces and fences. The company is based in Denmark.
TreeTops will remain a standalone business under the leadership of Ricki Kjeldsen, who will retain
a significant shareholding in the business and continue in his position as CEO.
– With TreeTops, we have found a partner to grow our global portfolio of acoustic solutions.
We are certain that TreeTops with its popular wall panels and dedicated team can accelerate
their international expansion with Kingspan’s support. We look forward to working together
with TreeTops to enable them to realise their potential, says Alan Lawlor, Divisional Managing
Director at Kingspan Insulation.
Kingspan is a strong partner.
TreeTops founder and CEO, Ricki Kjeldsen, is pleased to have found a partner who will invest in
– We had a good and constructive dialogue from our first engagement. I am excited to partner
with Kingspan, and I look forward to developing TreeTops together. With Kingspan as a strong,
global, and experienced operator, we gain access to both a unique market knowledge and strong
financial muscles. This combination makes our goals for global growth achievable, he says.
For any press inquiries, please contact CEO Ricki Kjeldsen from TreeTops Trading by email
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2026 6166.
Facts about Kingspan Group:
• Kingspan Group is a listed company founded in Ireland in 1965.
• Kingspan is a leading producer of high-performance building materials for the global
market with activities in over 70 countries and a total of more than 21,000 employees.
• The group has five main business divisions: Insulated Panels, Insulation,
Roofing & Waterproofing, Light, Air & Water, and Data & Flooring Technology
Facts about TreeTops Trading:
• TreeTops is established in 2011 by Ricki Kjeldsen, who will continue in his position as CEO.
• The company is located in Vamdrup (Denmark) with sales activities in 22 countries.
The company has realized a rapid growth in recent years internationally.
• It is known for FibroTech acoustic panels for walls and ceilings as well as composite
wood products for terraces and fences